Satellite Virgin Continued- UPDATE

I love all the conversation sparked by my Bachelor post.  It seems I've started a flood of admitting ladies who watching the cheesy show.   I'm glad I could help in this first step of the healing process- admitting. But I'd like to share a little tid bit with ya'll.  For all the ladies that have said, "I watch that too", I'd like to point out that their husbands/boyfriend watch it with them.  And if your man is anything like mine, he's very vocal while watching.  I.E. "Dude, you need to get rid of her.", "That girl is crazy!", "She will not age well.",  "I bet she'll age well."  Point being: men you can no longer hide!  The jig is up, we know you like the bachelor as much as us girls.  That's right, I'm calling you out Josh, Beau, Keith, & Buck.  

Ladies, feel free to add on to this list in the comments section.

P.S. I can't believe he didn't get rid of Ashley, that girl (& her family) is crazy!  I think Chantal's parents' house is what kept her around this week.  I'm rooting for Emily, she's the most grounded & "normal" (as my husband puts it).

P.S.S. Men, don't bother calling me to let me know that you in fact do not watch the bachelor.  I will not believe you.  You might as well join us girls & admit that you watch this wonderfully American, time wasting, reality show.

No comments:

Post a Comment