Beauty Secrets

Okay, so they're really not secrets, but rather things I love.  You may want to try a few.  First off is this new trick I read about to really cleanse one's hair.  Out on the ranch we have hard well water.  While it taste delicious it does leave my hair heavy & limp.  I read in one of my magazines to add one teaspoon of baking soda to your shampoo & then wash your hair as normal.  I tried it & it worked beautifully.  Much better than expensive hair cleansers & cheaper too.



Second up is my eyeshadow.  This is one of the cheapest eye shadows you can find.  I got mine at Wal Mart.  I love the colors & I generally put it on with my fingers- I really like that for some reason.  The lid closes magnetically & it has a mirror.  Cheap & good, I like that.

Bare Minerals makeup is my favorite!  My Mom got me some a couple years ago & now I'm hooked.  But it needs to be the Bare Minerals name brand stuff to work really great.  I've tried the knock offs & they don't even compare.  I especially love the mineral veil, makes my skin look so smooth.

Pumice stone.  Must have, I use it every time I shower all year long.  Dry skin just grosses me out- I hate the feeling.  I need my feet to be smooth & moisturized at all times.
Last but not least is Burt's Bees Day Cream.  I love all Burt's Bees stuff, by the way, but I really like the stuff that makes my skin look better.  This is great for all those wrinkle prone spots.  Plus it's all natural so you can feel good and safe about using it.  I also LOVE the container.  Aesthetics are big for me so they totally sold me on the jar itself.  I think I would buy this just to look at the pretty jar everyday, it's just a plus that I also like the product.
Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. Baking Soda also works awesome to exfoliate your face and body! Mix a teaspoon with your daily cleanser and rub! your skin will be so smooth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I'll have to try that. Yeah for baking soda! Who knew it was so versatile.

    ReplyDelete