Happy Moms Day

Happy Mothers Day to all you wonderful & amazing moms out there.  Job well done!  Today enjoy your children & that special role that you hold, mom.  
Our moms are the first person we ever fall in love with.  The bond between a mother & her child is unique & amazing.  Hope all mothers feel loved & cherished today.  (p.s. this is my most favorite piece by Mary Cassatt)
And a special shout out to my mom.  So blessed to have a mother like you.  Thank you for the amazing example you gave me on how to be a mom.  And thank you for putting me in that sweet t-shirt to show off my chubby forearms.  I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Just caught up on your blogs. I hope that you were able to relax either Saturday or Monday! I love those cups with the spoons. It reminds me of the cups at Sapore! Have a great week Jess. See you FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla Squires5/17/2011 1:15 PM

    you were soooo stinkin cute and i can see all your babies in your baby picture and your mama what a babe!

    ReplyDelete