Helpmate

 I do most of my cooking from recipe cards.  I like to have my recipes where I can easily read them & they won't get covered in food.  A few years ago I randomly put a recipe card in a photo holder (I think my counters were covered in stuff, including a photo holder & I stuck my recipe card in it out of desperation to make sense of chaos)... and I was hooked!  I love that the recipes are up out of harms way where I can read them.  And the recipe card holding device takes up very little room when not in use.  Last plus, it's super duper cheap!  You probably have one of these sitting around your house right now.  If not you can pick one up almost anywhere for cheap.  They also make great gifts.
Since I think all cooks should have the opportunity to use one of these cute "recipe card holders" I'm giving away two of them this weekend.  I will announce 2 winners Sunday evening.  All you have to do to get in the running for one of these babies is tell us all what your plans are for this weekend in the comments section below.

I will be hanging out at home & relaxing & going to church.  It's a very rare weekend for us because we do not have people in the house besides our family.  Oh, & I may attempt making won tons... I'm horrible at Asian food so this is quiet an undertaking.  What are you doing this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Weekend plans: Tonight we played for the 3:16 banquet, tomorrow includes sleeping in and maybe thinking about doing laundry, Sunday is church and then hopefully more relaxation. I'm trying to get my money's worth out of this Spring Break before the big push to the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting... worked last night, work tonight and work Sunday night. Sleeping during the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weekend plans: Today (saturday) I went running and am spending the rest of the day catching up on homework (at a coffee shop of course)! Tonight I also have a bridal shower! And tomorrow I'll run, go to church then youth group (where I'm a small group leader)and then hang out with one of my youth group girls. And hopefully get a lot of homework done too.

    ReplyDelete