Come a Junkin'

If you're in the Missoula area tomorrow (Saturday, 9/8), you have to swing by the Prairie Sisters party and find some treasures!
I'll be there with my friends Jami and Val at the Fabulous Farm House 5 booth selling our wares.  Here are a few more shots of our booth.
It's packed full of wonderful furniture, antiques, and decor.
A little something for everyone.  I've already bought four things that I could not longer live without.  I'm sure tomorrow I will find a few more items that I absolutely need.
The show is at the fair grounds in the commercial and culinary building from 10am-5pm.  Five dollar admission charge.  Mountains of fun items inside and good food too!
There are a ton of booths and your sure to find something you can't live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment