Good Morning

I know things have been slow around here.  The last two weeks have been a whirlwind!  First of all my daughter needed a  minor surgery.  Which meant I was on  full time nurse recovery mode when we got home.  I don't know how many times I ran up and down the stairs to get her something and check on her.  But my quads are stronger for it.  We also took a short family trip to Billings, Montana to a pastoring conference for my husbands work.  It was a blast, but traveling with four little ones takes a lot of work.  I did have a moment of complete rest on the morning we left for our trip.  As we drove past The Ranch this amazing sunrise began to appear.
I've posted many pictures of sunrises here and blogged about how much I love and miss them.  This one sang to my soul and made the world right for a moment.  My husband and I just drank it up.  And I was kicking myself because I hadn't brought along my good camera!
Take a deep breath and rest for one minute.  Nothing like a sunrise to clear your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment