Vancouver Dip

This is one of my all time favorite appetizers.  My Mom would always make it for special occasions when I was growing up & I couldn't keep my hands off of it.  Not much has changed, I still devour this dish every time I make it.  Super simple, super quick, & super yummy.  This dip you don't really dip into.  Rather you spread it onto the baguette slices.  Bread AND dip, how can you lose.   Here's the skinny...
Ingredients
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
8 ounces cream cheese softened
1 can artichoke hearts
1 teaspoon dill (plus some for garnishing)
1 baguette thinly sliced
Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  In a food processor add cream cheese & pulse a few times to break it up.  Add remaining ingredients & blend until everything is incorporated & fairly smooth.  Pour into a 9 inch pie plate or similar baking dish.  Spread out evenly & garnish the top with a little more dill.  Bake for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly & brown.  Remove from oven & let sit for 5 minutes.  Serve warm with baguette slices for spreading on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment